Saturday, August 11, 2007

Clearer Still

Thanks to anyone who happens to stop by while this baby's still birthin'. What you're likely to see are some experiments with various types of content. I'm hoping that Saturdays will ultimately be a day where I share the best of reader comments and e-mails. Sundays will provide a little food for the soul. Mondays you'll find some news items, ranging from helpful (like this one) to the unusual (careful now). BBTuesdays will be devoted solely to bbq. Wednesdays will be hot sauce day. Thursdays and Fridays will be fun - ideas for weekend menus, beverages, music, etc.

While I do want to give you some solid expectations about what you'll find here and when, I also want to offer you surprises. So don't be shocked if I break format from time to time. It's for your own good.

No comments: