Monday, October 01, 2007

Oct. 1, 2007 - On the Disabled List


Greetings from October. I hate to start the month by taking a pass, but your blogger is suffering from something I can only describe at the moment as "fat man's back" and I can barely sit at the blogging machine this morning.

I did, however, want to quickly report on the close out of the latest mini poll. Among the Three Stooges, Curly, the Everyman Stooge, was clearly the favorite, racking up as many votes (9) as the others combined. Shemp, the "Bill Murray" of the Stooges, who had the unenviable task of replacing Curly, came in second (4), followed by that petty and cruel dictator, Moe (3). Bringing up the rear was Larry (2), clearly a fourth wheel as much as he was a third wheel.

The new poll will only be up for a week before we take our best guess on the World Series winner. This short-timer I call the "Nathan Hale" poll.

I hope to be back with you soon.

No comments: