Friday, November 23, 2007

Friday Fun - Cool Places

I'm sitting here, having just come out of my turkey coma and waiting for the Alka Seltzer to kick in. I feel like I gained 10 lbs. in a single day. Maybe I did. I'm too afraid to step on the scale and find out, though.

Food is about the last thing I want to dwell on today, so I thought I'd share some very funny blogs with you. Some I've visited often and others I've just recently discovered. But all are worth a few minutes of your time and should leave you laughing out loud.

Say No To Crack - a humor site with lots of funny videos, cartoons, games and amusing observations.

Olga, The Traveling Bra - I linked to this one just a couple of days ago. A deliciously readable travel blog, which the blogger describes, appropriately, as "Keeping the World Abreast of All My Exciting Globe-Trotting Adventures!"

Neatorama - another arcade of eclectica. Videos, games, curiosities and odd items. Make sure you check out the Kitty Conversation post.

Thinking Out Loud... - the blogger, Valerie Morrison, serves up "ramblings, humor, news, motivation, parenting, rants, technology, finance... plus a whole lot more." Essentially, it's whatever the heck she feels like talking about and most of what she has to say is very entertaining.

Treat yourself to something other than leftovers today and check out these blogs.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Olga, the Traveling Bra said...

I am so glad you are enjoying my adventures! :)

Sullicom said...

The pleasure is all mine.

John said...

I haven't seen these yet. Thanks for pointing them out!

Natural said...

Thanks for the plug. I loved your description of yourself on my blog. Just keeping it real. :)