Monday, November 12, 2007

Monday, Nov. 12, 2007

Mondays just keep coming. It seems like we just had one about a week ago. This one's particularly somber. Yesterday was the sad day I rolled the Weber from the backyard into its winter home in the garage. There it will sit, alongside bikes, garbage cans, baseball and softball gear, fishing rods and the lawnmower until Spring. (Notice there was no mention of cars. Our garage is just a big junk room.) Until then, I look forward to the Monday post which announces that I've rolled it out and back into service.

Take My Word For It


Here are a few favorite posts from My Good Friends and Cool Places links.

Gino's East vs Giordano's
(Barbecue Bachelor)
Brandy Alexander (Dave's Drinks)
Sweet Potato Cheesecake (Homesick Texan)
How to Dig a Fire Pit (My GPS Camera Phone)
A&W Baked Ham (The Chef From Hell)
About Those Pierogi (Tummy Treasure)
Thanksgiving (Very Short Novels)

Have a good week!

1 comment:

peteej said...

I'll hold a candlelight vigil for you until your grill emerges from it's hibernation. So sorry to hear about your temporary loss. :P