Saturday, September 27, 2008

They're Baaaack!


It's that dangerous time of year when MoJo comes home with the Girl Scout Cookies order form. Actually, this is merely the prelude to the most dangerous time - when they're delivered.

It's not like they're enough of a problem for me and my dieting effort already, but they've introduced a new one this year, Dulce de Leche, which they describe as "rich, indulgent cookies... rich with milk caramel chips and stripes." But, there are 0 trans fats! So, I guess they're good for me.

At the bottom of this page, you'll find my playlist widget which includes NRBQ's tribute to GSC.

2 comments:

Jason said...

Nothing beats girl scout cookies. Can't wait to get the order form from everyone at work.

Moira said...

Dad,it's not a dangerous time it's a glorious time! Well to me it is!